August 31st, 2015
If you thought the drama would end with episode 100, you got another thing coming. MC, Ali, BA and DJ Rend return to the Blue Iguana after a week off and pick up where they left off and address the "Redskins Fan Twitter Controversy" initiated by the one and only Rev T (@RevTinDC). That discussion segues perfectly into the latest with Redskins QB Robert Griffin III; will he or won't he go?
It gets touchy as a conversation about Mike Vick and Pittsburgh Steelers causes one of the hosts to walk off the show in anger and protest (OOOOOH, INTRIGUE).
HaterNation Holleration features butt-pics vigilantes and Robb the Superhero.
Musical guest Aye Yo Smiley sits in and talks about her early inspirations, struggles as a female hip hop artists and her love of easy listening office music.
August 17th, 2015
The show 100 episodes in the making; It's The HaterNation Show's 100th episode celebration, recorded live at the Blue Iguana in Fairfax, VA. A rare and special episode as all 3 original members; MC, Ali AND BA are joined by DJ Rend and put together an instant classic.
- We're at 100, Bill Cosby is close to 50
- Geno Smith gets knocked the f' out, and everyone seems ok with it
- Should you hire an ugly nanny?
- Redskins talk and much, much more with Super Fan Rev T (@RevTinDC on Twitter)
- Double barrel breast feeding
- HaterNation Hollaration; Hitting on/Getting hit on by customers
- Rev T with more words of wisdom and going the full 100 on some of his detractors
- Hater Highlight Reel with Rio Olympics, Sagging Jean and Hurt Feelings, and James Harrison just being ALL DUDE
August 10th, 2015
The show turned a new chapter in this episode as it debuted at the Blue Iguana Restaurant and Bar in Fairfax, VA in front of lively crowd. MC and DJ Rend were joined by Paul Erb of Cave Gaming, comedian Randolph Terrance and musical guest NobyuS.
- The plague is coming to town...mark our words
- All things Trump
- Kylie Jenner is 18...it's ok to talk about her "in that way"
- Crime and punishment a year after Michael Brown
- Thoughts on the world's most dangerous group, NWA
- NobyuS-talk...what have they been up to and their rom-com story
- HaterNation Hollaration- Industry folks vent about their worse restaurant stories
- NobyuS blows the roof off of the Blue Iguana
August 5th, 2015
Show 98 is a bittersweet episode, as it is our final one from DogGone Natural Studios. We show some love to the Magic Man CJ Correnti and thank him for a great ride. If you have a dog or cat and want to treat them right, DogGone Natural's two locations (Ashburn and Leesburg, VA) are the only places for you.
The New HaterNation Show debuts at the Blue Iguana Restaurant and Bar August 9 at 9:30pm.
We pay our respects to Rowdy Roddy Piper, offer our thoughts on the fall of Hulkamania and fall in love all over again with Rowdy Ronda Rousey.
Trophy Killers are up next on the docket followed by our thoughts on Donald Trump as he prepares to kick ass and chew bubble gum at the GOP debates.
A funny thing happened to Hitchbot on its way to immortality...it came to America.
Sports talk, which is really Redskins, Nats and RG3 bashing, plus we listen as Kelly Osborne shoves her foot straight down her throat.
July 22nd, 2015
MC and Ali are joined in studio by Cave Gaming's Precious Paul Erb (http://www.cave-gaming.com/ coming in September 2015).
- Follow directions and you might win stuff from the HaterNation!
- Soccer Tryouts- Hating on Parents
- Frederick, MD wants to only speak English...got a problem with that?
- Donald Trump can do no wrong, Obama can't do no right
- Ethan Anderton (@Ethan_Anderton) of Geek Nation and Slash Films offers his San Diego Comic Con Review
- Alexis Frulling is proud of being used as a rotisserie chicken in Calgary
- Brian Kilmeade hates sharks
- Ashley Madison hack could f' up the universe
- Who doesn't like a good Corey Feldman story?
July 17th, 2015
MC is back, reviews his vacation and offers his thoughts on Legoland, Europeans and fat Americans. What's new on the "I'm offended list", DC METRO staffer being...a DC METRO staffer, El Chapo's cool tunnel system and much more.
Filmmaker, writer and professor Teresa Dowell-Vest (@TeresaDowelVest) to talk a little Comic-Con, but more importantly, the lack of black superheroes in the genre.
We also give away DC advanced screening passes to Mission Impossible; Rogue Nation and Vacation.
July 12th, 2015
As Ali fades in and out of unconsciousness due to his observation of Ramadan, old friend Mike Ricucci of Terra Rising Films stops by to give us an update on all his great work spreading music and positivity to literally THE WORLD.
Plus we discuss how in 2015, some people actually exist in this world that are too stupid to realize that fireworks are indeed explosive devices.
The fallout from the CJ Correnti 4th of July spectacular and much more.
July 2nd, 2015
It's a red, white and blue episode this week as MC and Ali welcome country performer, veteran and American Brian Cook of the Brian Cook Band. Brian has been a fan of the show for years, and it was our honor to have him on the show as he's leaving Monday to "take care of business".
- Shark attacks
- Another story about MC pissing on himself
- America's security vs. political correctness
- Ali doesn't mind being racially profiled
- Ideologies on the show
- No more Dukes of Hazzard?????
- "President" Trump
- Gay protests
- Shark attack vs. Black churches
- Terminator, movie ticket giveaway and our listeners must not like free stuff
- Hank Baskett drops...the truth???
- Prison escapees no more
June 28th, 2015
High emotions all around this episode, as the guys discuss same-sex marriage, republicans and the dreaded R-word, the confederate flag and much more. Awesome guests this week as we're joined by DJ Rend, Brian Cook of the Brian Cook Band and Lyrion Neeley of NobyUs.
June 19th, 2015
This week, we welcome WJLA meteorologist (aka Weather Dude) Devon Lucie (@DevonLucie) to the crew, give him a follow for all your DC area weather.
- Rachel Dolezal; Why are people scared to call her crazy?
- Charleston Church Shooting; Racism and Gun Control
- Some time with Devon; Bad decisions in Vegas, and good decisions in Kansas City
- Congrats Golden State
- Goodbye Dusty Rhodes
And much more