October 14th, 2014
MC and Ali record live from the Ashburn Pub's Annual Charity Golf Tournament in Westpark Golf Course in Leesburg:
- Ebola, enterovirus and a football sized tumor...WASH YOUR HANDS!
- What happened to old school playground equipment.
- Orioles vs Nats and the downward spiral known as Adrian Peterson.
- Sites and sounds from the gold tournament, photo and videos available on our facebook and youtube pages.
October 6th, 2014
MC and CJ are joined in studio by The Hairman of the Board and the Most Dangerous Man on the Internet Tony Arko and comedienne Anne Chow (@AnneBChow on Twitter).
- MC wastes no time telling everyone that The HaterNation predicted back in June of this year that Ebola would hit the USA...you can thank us later!
- Plus, Secret Service f' ups, teacher threesomes and being scared of THE DARKNESS at Six Flags in MD.
October 3rd, 2014
MC talks to filmmaker Eduardo Sanchez, best known for his ground breaking horror movie "The Blair Witch Project". Eduardo's newest project, a Bigfoot horror movie called "Exists" opens in theaters and video on demand (VOD) on October 24, 2014. Information about the movie can be found at www.Facebook.com/ExistsMovie.
MC and Eduardo discuss the movie, his thoughts on Bigfoot, Star Wars and advice he has for aspiring filmmakers.
A must listen and share!
October 1st, 2014
Everyone is running for the hills now...cable news is having special reports and breaking news stories on Ebola in the U.S., even Sirius Satellite Radio is having a special "town hall" on this sudden crisis.
Sudden crisis? The HaterNation Show is many things; some of them can't be repeated on this post, but you will have to also call us GENIUSES, because nearly 4 months ago, MC, Ali and BA predicted that:
A. Ebola was going to spread
B. It would reach the US
C. It would be due to someone traveling on a plane
So far 4 U.S. doctors have contracted the disease, and appear to be doing fine for the most part. Africa? Oh, they're nearing 4000 deaths.
And now, "breaking news" all over the nation, that a Liberian man, living in the U.S., has contracted the deadly disease after traveling to his home country.
This clip is from our June 30th show. Listen, respect the hate, and fear what we can predict next!!!!!
September 28th, 2014
The triple threat is back and the shows is, as usual, off...the...rails, thanks to $1 cocktails at the nearby Ashburn Pub.
We review our trip last week to Inwood, WV as we made our pro wrestling debut for LTW Entertainment (Facebook.com/LTWEntertainment)...when we were rudely interrupted by LTW's own Stevie B, who challenges the HaterNation to return to West Virginia on October 18.
Tons of news, including NFL rape allegations, the Oklahoma beheading situation and more.
In studio guests: Brian and Anthony "Zeke" Cook, aka the Bleeding Cowboys (Facebook.com/BleedingCowboys).
We also offer the DC area codes for advanced screening passes for 2 upcoming films, Annabelle and Gone Girl.
September 22nd, 2014
Episode 55 is a special road trip episode as the guys review their pro wrestling debut in Inwood, WV as they accompanied IPWA Hall of Famer Carnage (@BadBoyCarnage) to ringside. Congrats to Carnage, the NEW LTW West Virginia Champion!!!
Ali, MC and the returning DJ Rend also discuss the latest CFs from the NFL. MC's motion sickness takes over and he continues the rest of the podcast solo, discussing youth soccer, Mike Tysons, and offer a legendary rant on kids and people who have an inability to cope, which is probably one of the reasons we're seeing all these NFL abuse issues.
September 15th, 2014
MC and Ali welcome IPWA Hall of Famer Carnage to the studio, as he is promoting his September 20 wrestling match in Inwood, WV (Randy Smith Center). Information can be found here- http://www.1ltwentertainment.com/tickets/ and will feature...The Wrestling Debut of The HaterNation!
The guys go through a wild week of sports...and other stuff, and do it better than the rest.
- Adrian Peterson- What's Abuse and What's Just An Ass Whoopin
- Ray Rice- What did the NFL know and how does he get support FROM WOMEN??
- Atlanta Hawks- They are just being Captain Obvious in a crappy sports town
- Oscar Pistorius- Does he get to wear the blades in jail?
Plus phone calls from Sweet Lou of Robbie's First Base and the TV show "Ball Boys" and Carnage's opponent on September 20, the LTW Champion, "The Krippler Chris Morgan".
September 8th, 2014
It's the triumphant return of BA Hater this episode as we pull another classic show out of our asses!
- Youth soccer returns to drive MC crazy.
- RIP Joan Rivers.
- Who loses 11 Libyan airplanes?????
- Ebola News Network update, and the introduction of the new hit song..."Crash and Bleed Out".
- A little NFL talk
- Stacy Brown from TheSasquatchHunters.com & @BigfootStacy on Twitter talks to us about his FLIR image and his latest discovery.
- Movie talk with Fernando Mico where we disclose our favorite films.
- A Team Jibs story perfect for the start of football season.
August 31st, 2014
MC and CJ are joined by the fist pumping hater, Pascal Halabi, owner of Kaftamania Food Truck (@Kaftamania) and Phil Thaxton (@Thax57), author of "JEB Stuart Raiders; Memoirs of a Black Captain."
- Shark stories from Hawaii.
- Ferguson "audio"- what was the guy in the audio doing?
- We remain the ENN, the Ebola News Network.
- Curbside Cookout, September 6, 1st and M Streets NW- https://www.tasteusa.com/event/curbside-cookoff for all the info.
- Back to School Memories; Diversity, Hot Teachers and more.
- Grape face, tree hands and super scrotum...when to go to the doctor.