November 23rd, 2014
The boys are back...MC, Ali and....BA...THE HATERNATION IS BACK!!!
- BA gives us an update on his health
- We give a shout out to upstate NY, getting hit with SHAQ-SIZE SNOW
- Bill Cosby, once is chance, twice is a coincidence...THIRTEEN TIMES??? HEY, HEY, HEY!!
- What is "every white dad's nightmare"?
- Jib hate...NOT BY US
- Michael Phelps is a freak
- The hottest accents for a broad
- If you're in Ferguson...RUN!!!
November 14th, 2014
MC takes you along during his Veteran's Day "honey do" list, and the hate is riding shotgun:
- Veteran's Day. the "trading card" holiday
- MC's hate for pedestrians and construction
- Issues with the purse lady at Macy's
- MC's mission for his kids
- Lingerie Stores
- Black Friday hate
- The new KKK, Artie Lange and the LATEST bitch-fest about the N-word
November 9th, 2014
In what has been described as a "discombobulated Meet the Press", Ali handles the stick with CJ and guests Pro Wrestler Carnage and Friend of the Show Tony Arko.
- Mid-term elections
- ISIS vs ISIL
- Ebola Hoax?
- NASCAR fights
- Ali's hate of the week
- Tony Arko's conspiracy corner
November 2nd, 2014
MC and CJ are joined by old friend Precious Paul Erb of the soon to open Cave Gaming Center in Fairfax.
- Post Halloween Glow- Friday Halloween for Adults is AWESOME
- This Title Max commercial might be the worse commercial on the planet- and similarly awful commercials from Popeyes and KFC
- Ali makes a run-in and talks about his recent trips to San Francisco and Charlottesville, VA
- The Ebola Bitch in Maine
- Marvel stomping a mudhole on DC and more comic book entertainment talk
- Sports hate...with Ali?????
October 26th, 2014
MC and CJ rock out with our...well you know. It's Ebola, school shootings and being "black enough" this week.
Young guitarist Kay Blank stops by and absolutely kills it with his playing and his view on life. A really talented kid.
October 14th, 2014
MC and Ali record live from the Ashburn Pub's Annual Charity Golf Tournament in Westpark Golf Course in Leesburg:
- Ebola, enterovirus and a football sized tumor...WASH YOUR HANDS!
- What happened to old school playground equipment.
- Orioles vs Nats and the downward spiral known as Adrian Peterson.
- Sites and sounds from the gold tournament, photo and videos available on our facebook and youtube pages.
October 6th, 2014
MC and CJ are joined in studio by The Hairman of the Board and the Most Dangerous Man on the Internet Tony Arko and comedienne Anne Chow (@AnneBChow on Twitter).
- MC wastes no time telling everyone that The HaterNation predicted back in June of this year that Ebola would hit the USA...you can thank us later!
- Plus, Secret Service f' ups, teacher threesomes and being scared of THE DARKNESS at Six Flags in MD.
October 3rd, 2014
MC talks to filmmaker Eduardo Sanchez, best known for his ground breaking horror movie "The Blair Witch Project". Eduardo's newest project, a Bigfoot horror movie called "Exists" opens in theaters and video on demand (VOD) on October 24, 2014. Information about the movie can be found at www.Facebook.com/ExistsMovie.
MC and Eduardo discuss the movie, his thoughts on Bigfoot, Star Wars and advice he has for aspiring filmmakers.
A must listen and share!
October 1st, 2014
Everyone is running for the hills now...cable news is having special reports and breaking news stories on Ebola in the U.S., even Sirius Satellite Radio is having a special "town hall" on this sudden crisis.
Sudden crisis? The HaterNation Show is many things; some of them can't be repeated on this post, but you will have to also call us GENIUSES, because nearly 4 months ago, MC, Ali and BA predicted that:
A. Ebola was going to spread
B. It would reach the US
C. It would be due to someone traveling on a plane
So far 4 U.S. doctors have contracted the disease, and appear to be doing fine for the most part. Africa? Oh, they're nearing 4000 deaths.
And now, "breaking news" all over the nation, that a Liberian man, living in the U.S., has contracted the deadly disease after traveling to his home country.
This clip is from our June 30th show. Listen, respect the hate, and fear what we can predict next!!!!!