October 5th, 2015
MC, Ali and guest host comedian Rahmein Mostafavi (@RahMost88 and @CoolCowComedy on twitter) discuss the week that was; sometimes funny, sometimes deep, all the times loud and entertaining:
- What hurricane?
- Gun control, gun violence, guns, guns, guns!
- Rahmein gets educated on the world of comic book conventions courtesy of our phone interview with Ben Penrod, founder of Awesome Con (@AwesomeCon on twitter)
- Kids not playing outside
- Bullying and the smell of pepperoni
- Sex Shop Talk with the Sex Shop Girl
- We close with the stand up comedy debut of Robb Luje (@RobbIsntFunny on Twitter)
September 28th, 2015
MC and Ali welcome old friend, country music performer Brian Cook of the Brian Cook Band (https://www.facebook.com/Brian-Cook-Band-726080840769175/timeline/).
- MC's new addiction
- Ali's trip to Alabama; Through a brown man's eyes
- Fraternities in trouble...again
- Mr. Miyagi and Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Stolen Valor, 9/11 Liars
- Learning about pegging and more with our Sex Shop Interview
Catch Brian and former guest Renee Marie Martin perform "Sweet Home Alabama" on our YouTube page- www.YouTube,com/haternationvideos
September 21st, 2015
Ali, MC and DJ bid farewell to friend, former WUSA-9 meteorologist and new member of the WNBC team in NYC, Erica Grow (@EricaGrow).
We wonder if we truly "Stand with Ahmed", review the latest Republican Debate, review Pro Football Hall of Fame nominees and much more, including chats with Wrestling HOFer Carnage and Lyrion of the rap group NobyuS.
September 14th, 2015
As we start the NFL season, MC, the grizzled veteran, without his teammates Ali and BA, call upon a couple of youngsters to step in and run with the ball...
Ok, enough of the stupid symbolism.
MC is joined by co-hosts birthday boy DJ Rend and featured player Robb Luke (@RobbIsntFunny on Twitter) as they discuss youth wasted on the young (featuring an epic youth soccer story from MC), 30 year old man-children, going nose blind from farts, Alyssa Milano's breasts, Black Bears and much more.
Musical Guest: Renee Marie Martin (www.Youtube.com/MissReneeMarieVA)
September 6th, 2015
An all-around classic recorded live in front of a great crowd at the Blue Iguana in Fairfax, VA. Comedian Travis Spencer (LaughingWithTravis.com) stops by and joins the guys as they discuss fantasy football drafts, Redskins and "Skin flutes", first day of school memories and a ton more.
At the 41 minutes mark, listen to a special interview recorded earlier in the week with Prestige Fight Club Promoter Scott Zerr. Scott's promotion will have their first professional MMA card in Saskatchewan in October, and speaks with MC on building a promotion and his roster of fighters. Additionally, Scott was a close friend of the late wrestler Chris Benoit and talks about his relationship with Benoit and offers his thoughts on the rumored/greenlit film "Crossface" chronicling his career.
Plus this week's HaterNation Holleration, a murderer's row of flash in the pan NFL players and much more!
August 31st, 2015
If you thought the drama would end with episode 100, you got another thing coming. MC, Ali, BA and DJ Rend return to the Blue Iguana after a week off and pick up where they left off and address the "Redskins Fan Twitter Controversy" initiated by the one and only Rev T (@RevTinDC). That discussion segues perfectly into the latest with Redskins QB Robert Griffin III; will he or won't he go?
It gets touchy as a conversation about Mike Vick and Pittsburgh Steelers causes one of the hosts to walk off the show in anger and protest (OOOOOH, INTRIGUE).
HaterNation Holleration features butt-pics vigilantes and Robb the Superhero.
Musical guest Aye Yo Smiley sits in and talks about her early inspirations, struggles as a female hip hop artists and her love of easy listening office music.
August 17th, 2015
The show 100 episodes in the making; It's The HaterNation Show's 100th episode celebration, recorded live at the Blue Iguana in Fairfax, VA. A rare and special episode as all 3 original members; MC, Ali AND BA are joined by DJ Rend and put together an instant classic.
- We're at 100, Bill Cosby is close to 50
- Geno Smith gets knocked the f' out, and everyone seems ok with it
- Should you hire an ugly nanny?
- Redskins talk and much, much more with Super Fan Rev T (@RevTinDC on Twitter)
- Double barrel breast feeding
- HaterNation Hollaration; Hitting on/Getting hit on by customers
- Rev T with more words of wisdom and going the full 100 on some of his detractors
- Hater Highlight Reel with Rio Olympics, Sagging Jean and Hurt Feelings, and James Harrison just being ALL DUDE
August 10th, 2015
The show turned a new chapter in this episode as it debuted at the Blue Iguana Restaurant and Bar in Fairfax, VA in front of lively crowd. MC and DJ Rend were joined by Paul Erb of Cave Gaming, comedian Randolph Terrance and musical guest NobyuS.
- The plague is coming to town...mark our words
- All things Trump
- Kylie Jenner is 18...it's ok to talk about her "in that way"
- Crime and punishment a year after Michael Brown
- Thoughts on the world's most dangerous group, NWA
- NobyuS-talk...what have they been up to and their rom-com story
- HaterNation Hollaration- Industry folks vent about their worse restaurant stories
- NobyuS blows the roof off of the Blue Iguana
August 5th, 2015
Show 98 is a bittersweet episode, as it is our final one from DogGone Natural Studios. We show some love to the Magic Man CJ Correnti and thank him for a great ride. If you have a dog or cat and want to treat them right, DogGone Natural's two locations (Ashburn and Leesburg, VA) are the only places for you.
The New HaterNation Show debuts at the Blue Iguana Restaurant and Bar August 9 at 9:30pm.
We pay our respects to Rowdy Roddy Piper, offer our thoughts on the fall of Hulkamania and fall in love all over again with Rowdy Ronda Rousey.
Trophy Killers are up next on the docket followed by our thoughts on Donald Trump as he prepares to kick ass and chew bubble gum at the GOP debates.
A funny thing happened to Hitchbot on its way to immortality...it came to America.
Sports talk, which is really Redskins, Nats and RG3 bashing, plus we listen as Kelly Osborne shoves her foot straight down her throat.
July 22nd, 2015
MC and Ali are joined in studio by Cave Gaming's Precious Paul Erb (http://www.cave-gaming.com/ coming in September 2015).
- Follow directions and you might win stuff from the HaterNation!
- Soccer Tryouts- Hating on Parents
- Frederick, MD wants to only speak English...got a problem with that?
- Donald Trump can do no wrong, Obama can't do no right
- Ethan Anderton (@Ethan_Anderton) of Geek Nation and Slash Films offers his San Diego Comic Con Review
- Alexis Frulling is proud of being used as a rotisserie chicken in Calgary
- Brian Kilmeade hates sharks
- Ashley Madison hack could f' up the universe
- Who doesn't like a good Corey Feldman story?