July 22nd, 2015
MC and Ali are joined in studio by Cave Gaming's Precious Paul Erb (http://www.cave-gaming.com/ coming in September 2015).
- Follow directions and you might win stuff from the HaterNation!
- Soccer Tryouts- Hating on Parents
- Frederick, MD wants to only speak English...got a problem with that?
- Donald Trump can do no wrong, Obama can't do no right
- Ethan Anderton (@Ethan_Anderton) of Geek Nation and Slash Films offers his San Diego Comic Con Review
- Alexis Frulling is proud of being used as a rotisserie chicken in Calgary
- Brian Kilmeade hates sharks
- Ashley Madison hack could f' up the universe
- Who doesn't like a good Corey Feldman story?
July 17th, 2015
MC is back, reviews his vacation and offers his thoughts on Legoland, Europeans and fat Americans. What's new on the "I'm offended list", DC METRO staffer being...a DC METRO staffer, El Chapo's cool tunnel system and much more.
Filmmaker, writer and professor Teresa Dowell-Vest (@TeresaDowelVest) to talk a little Comic-Con, but more importantly, the lack of black superheroes in the genre.
We also give away DC advanced screening passes to Mission Impossible; Rogue Nation and Vacation.
July 12th, 2015
As Ali fades in and out of unconsciousness due to his observation of Ramadan, old friend Mike Ricucci of Terra Rising Films stops by to give us an update on all his great work spreading music and positivity to literally THE WORLD.
Plus we discuss how in 2015, some people actually exist in this world that are too stupid to realize that fireworks are indeed explosive devices.
The fallout from the CJ Correnti 4th of July spectacular and much more.
July 2nd, 2015
It's a red, white and blue episode this week as MC and Ali welcome country performer, veteran and American Brian Cook of the Brian Cook Band. Brian has been a fan of the show for years, and it was our honor to have him on the show as he's leaving Monday to "take care of business".
- Shark attacks
- Another story about MC pissing on himself
- America's security vs. political correctness
- Ali doesn't mind being racially profiled
- Ideologies on the show
- No more Dukes of Hazzard?????
- "President" Trump
- Gay protests
- Shark attack vs. Black churches
- Terminator, movie ticket giveaway and our listeners must not like free stuff
- Hank Baskett drops...the truth???
- Prison escapees no more
June 28th, 2015
High emotions all around this episode, as the guys discuss same-sex marriage, republicans and the dreaded R-word, the confederate flag and much more. Awesome guests this week as we're joined by DJ Rend, Brian Cook of the Brian Cook Band and Lyrion Neeley of NobyUs.
June 19th, 2015
This week, we welcome WJLA meteorologist (aka Weather Dude) Devon Lucie (@DevonLucie) to the crew, give him a follow for all your DC area weather.
- Rachel Dolezal; Why are people scared to call her crazy?
- Charleston Church Shooting; Racism and Gun Control
- Some time with Devon; Bad decisions in Vegas, and good decisions in Kansas City
- Congrats Golden State
- Goodbye Dusty Rhodes
And much more
June 9th, 2015
MC and Ali are back and dedicate this episode to school; the nerds, the jocks and everything in between,
- Thoughts on the McKinney, TX Pool Party Fiasco
- Review of their time at Awesome-Con
- When is being in an orgy not enough?
- Tiger Woods, you suck, dog
- 4000 reasons why Qatar should not host the World Cup
- Whenever you see a sword...just run
- Caitlyn Jenner...ok, we said it, now let's get back to that car crash that killed a woman
May 30th, 2015
It's Duggars, PoleCats and Hitler, oh...wait, what? It's just another free-for-all in studio this week!
Fresh off of Memorial Day, MC, Ali and CJ discuss the Under Armour t-shirt controversy. Plus, some rare sports talk as we praise Golden State, predict the finals, wonder "What the hell is Ray McDonald thinking?" and act totally surprised that FIFA officials took bribes.
We speak with filmmaker and stunt performer Harrison Norris, who has an award winning short (A Peaceful Man) was a PoleCat on Mad Max: Fury Road, and is working on the stunt crew for DC's Suicide Squad...how has YOUR year been?
We close by defending Indian kids who dominate the spelling bee and chastise India for having Adolf Hitler ice cream cones.
May 26th, 2015
Ali and CJ welcome friends Tony Arko and Kristine as the prepare for Memorial Day.
- Arko brings in some Hilary Clinton hate...because well, he's Tony Arko
- Memorial Day memories
- Ex boyfriend drama with Kirstine as she played a great voicemail!
May 15th, 2015
The guys are back and worse than ever, as they welcome in their old friend, the Shredder Supreme, Kay Blank.
- MC's celebrates the losses of both the Washington Wizards and Washington Capitals
- The PA Train Derailment
- GA School Principal is Fired, but was it racist?
- White Appreciation Day?
- Tiger, not winning, but he's trimming
- What's the perfect woman?