January 20th, 2015
MC and Ali welcome back WUSA-9 Meteorologist Erica Grow (@EricaGrow) to the DogGone Natural Studio. Comedian Dan Soder (@DanSoder) called in, but due to poor cell service, we weren't able to chat with him.
- Weather Talk with Erica
- Female teachers banging high school boys...again
- Penn State got those wins back...and alumni Erica brings THE REAL
- Cardale Jones' bone headed decision
- Russell Wilson vs RG3
- Greg Anthony and The HaterNation Performers present "Hoe'in Rebels"
- Oscar snub (?) and Racism in Hollywood
- John Travolta in a gym...at 3am...asking you if you're married
- Pussification of America turns to a girls HS basketball...and Ali turns babyface!!!!
- Social Media etiquette and begging
January 14th, 2015
From the DogGone Natural Studios in Ashburn, episode 71 is another insane romp through hilarious-ville.
- A little NFL playoff talk; How many dimes are left in that stack known as Peyton's neck?
- NFL draft talk; Who do you pick, the poised, dropback FSU QB who is a heel or the babyface, gimmick QB from Oregon?
- Golden Globes talk; Every "Funny Black Guy Du Jour" for the past 20 years
- George Clooney broads vs Derek Jeter broads...it ain't even close
- Anthony Pinnisi swinging for the fences, no hate on that
- LTW Entertainment Review and Preview
- Bill Cosby or Don Lemon...who is more untouchable?
January 6th, 2015
The guys open 2015 with another laugh-a-second episode, complete with 30+ year old impersonations, movies reviews and blasts from the past. Long-time show supporter, and MC's former sports talk co-host, Tom Block stops by to hang with the haters as we talk about this flu season, "artsy-fartsy" movies and what the hosts thought of "The Interview."
We get a little sports talkie and review the college football playoff and the NFL playoffs- specifically, the penalty/non-penalty heard 'round the world (a nice little argument ensues). The boys close with some thoughts on the late Stuart Scott, including some touching comments from CJ, who worked with Stuart in North Carolina.
December 30th, 2014
We close out 2014 with a full house, big laughs and deep topics. It's MC, Ali, BA, CJ, DJ Rend and our in-studio guests comedian Randolph Terrance (@RealTalkForYou on Twitter) and Brian Cook of the Brian Cook Band,
- Steve Scalise chatting it up...with white supremacists?
- Spray Tan vs Snow Phat
- We drink the gifts from the Brian Cook Band
- Missing Airplanes and Ebola
- Taylor Swift, Kylie Jenner, Lacey Chabert...chasing through the mall?
- Randolph Terrance discusses the divide and to comply or not to comply
December 28th, 2014
The gang is back together for part 1 of the HaterNation year in review show. Special guest is Cave Gaming's "Precious" Paul Erb, who happens to be 2014's most invited guest on the show. We will forever be indebted to Paul for all the things he has done for the show; its past, present and future.
- Convenient Catholics and awful kids Christmas choirs
- Ashburn Pub on Fox 5, and MC's interview on the cutting room floor
- BA comes bearing gifts
- Kevin Bednarz from the Ashburn Pub calls, still basking in Fox 5's afterglow
- We examine the UK's Porn Ban
- North Korea, The Interview and the age of cyberwar
- Bill Cosby
- Iggy Azalea
- Idris Elba...James Bond?
December 16th, 2014
An instant classic episode of the HaterNation Show. Ali, MC and CJ welcome filmmakers and difference makers Mike Ricucci of Terra Rising Films (@TerraRisingFilm) Paul Preston of The Movie Guys (TheMovieGuys.net) and Fernando Mico, founder of the Northern Virginia International Film Festival (NovaFilmFest.com):
- What's More Inappropriate, Ali touching CJ or the clothing some women wear at company holiday parties
- The Sony Hack...glorious...because we need content!
- The sisters of Delta Gamma at the University of Maryland find a way to put their feet in their mouths again...and maybe more than a foot!
- Mike Ricucci joins the fray with some old rock star party stories
- Paul Preston (@TheMovieGuys) offers his best films of 2014 and what to look forward too in 2015
- We grill Fernando Mico about being in his next movie and discuss Hollywood white washing films
- A QUICKIE as we talk about the UK porn ban...more on that next week when BA HATER RETURNS
December 10th, 2014
Ali, MC and CJ welcome friend Marcus "Mook" Washington into the studio and BRING IT on the stupid Eaten Alive show, the Eric Garner situation, London Fletcher vs the Redskins and much more.
Plus we speak to LTW West Virginia Champion JR Flurry, who faces our boy Carnage 12/13 in Inwood, WV
December 2nd, 2014
MC, Ali and CJ are back from Thanksgiving, and after some well timed mid-Thanksgiving meal dumps, they are better than ever!
- Roll Damn Tide- Ali celebrates Alabama's Iron Bowl win
- Ferguson Fallout; race relations, police relations and other questionable stories
- Black November is over
- The always entertaining Rev T (@RevTinDC) hits the scene and talks about RG3, his Twitter wars and more
- Dallas Cowboy Demarco Murray running wild into married tail
- Rejoice! There's a Black Stormtrooper!
November 23rd, 2014
The boys are back...MC, Ali and....BA...THE HATERNATION IS BACK!!!
- BA gives us an update on his health
- We give a shout out to upstate NY, getting hit with SHAQ-SIZE SNOW
- Bill Cosby, once is chance, twice is a coincidence...THIRTEEN TIMES??? HEY, HEY, HEY!!
- What is "every white dad's nightmare"?
- Jib hate...NOT BY US
- Michael Phelps is a freak
- The hottest accents for a broad
- If you're in Ferguson...RUN!!!
November 14th, 2014
MC takes you along during his Veteran's Day "honey do" list, and the hate is riding shotgun:
- Veteran's Day. the "trading card" holiday
- MC's hate for pedestrians and construction
- Issues with the purse lady at Macy's
- MC's mission for his kids
- Lingerie Stores
- Black Friday hate
- The new KKK, Artie Lange and the LATEST bitch-fest about the N-word