August 24th, 2014
- Ali, MC and CJ discuss museum etiquette and have a spirited, open discussion about the ongoing Ferguson situation.
- Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi from Science Channel and Nat-Geo, returns to talk about the popularity of science, his unique background and his thoughts on Ferguson.
- We discover white ebola which is quite different from white ebola.
- MC takes the Floyd Mayweather reading challenge and passes with flying colors.
From the DogGone Natural Studios in Ashburn, VA (DogGoneNatural.com)
August 17th, 2014
Ali Haji rocks the stick solo tonight, but he isn't alone, as he welcomes:
- Jon Alrutz and Josh Novak from local band Saturday Night Rescue (https://www.facebook.com/saturdaynightrescue).
- Ashburn Pub owner Kevin Bednarz (KevinBednarz.com).
- Organizer of MCA Day in New York City Mike Kearney (@MCADayNYC on twitter, www.facebook.com/MCADAYNYC).
The fellas run through a very busy news week, discussing the ongoing Michael Brown situation in Ferguson, the Tony Stewart/ Kevin Ward, Jr incident and the shocking death of comedian Robin Williams. John and Josh discuss some stories from the road and Mike Kearney talks about MCA Day, the annual tribute celebration in the memory of Beastie Boy member, the late Adam Yauch (MCA).
August 8th, 2014
Ali and MC talk Redskins tattoos and attention whores, tinder (aka the F_ck App) and more news that'll make you shake your head until the top pops off.
If you're black and you go on history tours in this country...it always starts with slavery. That story plus dummies at zoos and more!
August 1st, 2014
Ali and MC announce the unofficial rebranding of the show to the ENN, EBOLA NEW NETWORK- We told you about this sh_t weeks ago and now it's coming to the US!!!
Plus some flesh eating bacteria in the southern waters of the US along with FX's "The Strain", things are just getting crucial.
- Jesse Ventura being a tough guy to a widow of a SEAL.
- NFL talk; Cam Thomas & herpes, Ray Rice and right hooks and more.
- Chad Dukes talk
We close with a sick track, "Brute Force" by Koblack
**BTW, we give the url and code for your chance at passes to Expendable 3 before anyone else**
July 28th, 2014
No show this week, but the fellas have something...interesting for you. Their first ever episode featuring MC, Ali and BA from more than 2 years ago.
The guys discuss the NCAA tournament, Redskins (still topical) and show their impressive foresight (predicted Peyton goes to Denver...and, well, felt that Pierre Garcon wouldn't be any good- 1 out of 2 ain't bad).
Plus, some great Hater Highlight Reel stories including...the infamous "Shit Bat" incident
July 20th, 2014
Ali, MC and CJ rocks the mics from the DogGone Natural Studios in Ashburn, VA.
- Bad Luck Lottery- Malaysian Airlines.
- That Hole in Siberia.
- Cop Stories: Bad Cops kill Eric Garner/ Cop Killer and the Black Community.
- The Strain and the Halle Berry Show (Extant).
- Black Captain America.
- The HaterNation's tribute to Derek Jeter...and the women he smashed.
- N.W.A. bio-pic casting call- are you A,B,C or...D!?
- The HaterNation introduces "Black...or White?".
- Would you smash a chick with a colostomy bag?
- Our tribute to James Garner.
July 13th, 2014
Full house at the DogGone Natural studio this week as we're joined in studio by dear friend comedian Travis Spencer (LaughingWithTravis.com). Travis is part of a comedy event (http://www.communitycnv.org/comedy-for-the-community.html) hosted by our phone guest, former Redskins Fred Smoot (@FSmoot21SeanT). We talk to Fred about his love of comedy, the recent off the field issues with Redskins Tanard Jackson and Browns Josh Gordon and his somewhat complicated twitter handle.
After the break, it's NBA hate as the fellas discuss Lebron's NEW decision to return home and some World Cup talk since...well, we have no idea.
July 6th, 2014
The show is on the road this week, as MC and Ali broadcast from Ali's palatial compound in Arlington, VA, home of the faux urban dwelling, young professional pukes and hipsters.
- We lay the World Cup 2014 to rest...at least in US fan's eyes.
- Anthony Cumia fired from Sirius XM. We review Anthony's tweets and try to see how Sirius did what they did.
- Warren Sapp being an overly sensitive woman.
Remember, July 14, #HateOnCancer at the Ashburn Pub in Ashburn, VA. Awesome raffles and food specials. See our flyer
for the details
June 30th, 2014
It's the triple threat you won't forget; The HaterNation Show from the DogGone Natural Studios in Ashburn, VA:
- A review of our hijacking of the Ashburn Pub's hashtag.
- We love yoga pants.
- Naked Dating.
- Hank Baskett have issues holding balls...
- Transformers; Age of Extinction Review
- World Cup: Biting, Security and Ann Coulter with Jimmie Walker...W....T....F???
- Ebola; The UN ain't got sh_t on us.
July 14 at the Ashburn Pub in Ashburn, VA, we #HateOnCancer. Visit facebook.com/TheHaterNation for all the details.
June 22nd, 2014
We couldn't stop laughing, hopefully you'll do the same as MC, BA and CJ discuss:
- Summer songs through the years, and what will be Summer 2014's song?
- Hope Solo and her"wolf eyes" running around, smacking her family up.
- Japan's recent ban on child porn...welcome to the party, pal!!!!
- Low achieving schools in Northern VA.
Yes, we know, we need help with our handwriting, drinking and geography, but our podcasting is pretty damn good!!!
July 14, join us at The Ashburn Pub in Ashburn, VA as we #HateOnCancer. Information will soon be available on our website, TheHaterNationShow.com